Searching for Name change services in Hyderabad, Telangana. We are here to offer a name change legally in the gazette certificate.
WHAT IS NAME CHANGE?
Name is the most indispensable thing that any individual own and it is the primary way as to how society address us. Name change refers to the legal process of substituting or changing such paramount name.
FEW INCIDENCES THAT MAKE NAME CHANGE A COMPULSION:
- Name change in educational certificates.
- Change in name due to conversion of religion.
- Name of change of a minor or adopted child.
- Misprint or misspelled names in birth or school certificates.
- Name change due to numerology or astrology.
- Changing names due to personal or professional interests.
- Name of change of women after marriage or after divorce etc.,
Do you hit with any of the above circumstances and want to switch your name from the existing one to the new one legally? If yes, Hold on. You are at the relevant site.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR NAME CHANGE SERVICE IN HYDERABAD, TELANGANA:
Advocates are there to cure societal challenges faced by individuals and so we will make your name change process trouble-free.
- The founding step for name change process is to file an affidavit. We will assist and direct you to fill the necessary details like existing name of applicant, new name, the reason for the name change and the signature. Our team will look after the process of attestation of affidavit which needs to be done by a judicial magistrate or notary or any oaths commissioner.
- After the attestation of affidavit, an announcement must be published in the newspaper. We will inspect the process of advertising from publishing it in a suitable newspaper either national or regional to its approval by concerned authorities.
A notification should be published in the Gazette of India regarding the name change. After an initial name change application is submitted, your name will be published in the official national gazette.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NAME CHANGE :
- Address proof like the Electricity bill, Water bill, and Rent agreement.
- Two passport-size photographs, both self-attested by the applicant.
- Marriage or divorce certificate if any.
- A photocopy of valid ID proof, self-attested by the applicant.
- A request letter along with the requisite fee as per the Authority.
- Age proof or birth certificate if the name change was for minors.
Opting for our services in this name change procedure will aid you and settle your complication unstressed. With extensive research, we execute the legal procedure of your name change document as desired.
- How can I change my name in Hyderabad?
- What is the procedure for change in name?
- How can I change my name in gazette in Hyderabad?
- how much it cost to change name in India?
- How can I change my name legally in India?