Find the best criminal lawyers in Hyderabad, Telangana.
CRIMINAL LAW IN INDIA
Any act or omission which is prohibited by law and is punishable by law is a crime. The punishment for such crime is decided by procedures of criminal trial. The criminal trials in India are well established with statutory, administrative and judicial framework. The whole criminal law consists of three main acts –
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
Apart from this, we have special criminal legislations like NDPS Prevention of Corruption Act, Food Adulteration Act, Dowry Prohibition Act, etc.,
INDIAN PENAL CODE: Indian penal codes purpose is to set down definitions of crimes and penalize them. It also had general defences like private defence, mistake of fact, accidents, act done in necessity etc., as exceptional situations where an offence is excluded from undergoing criminal liability.
CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE: The code contains the procedural part of a criminal case after an offence had committed. It is a guide for the implementation of criminal justice.
INDIAN EVIDENCE ACT: Evidence law is the branch of law with the rules and methods by which evidence is admitted and used in a legal trial. These rules set out what type of evidence can be admitted for consideration by a judge or jury in a trial.
OVERVIEW OF CRIMINAL CASES THAT WE DEAL :
- Cases of providing anticipatory bail and the bail from court.
- Cases of cheating, fraud, coercion, abatement.
- Claiming fine for defamatory statements if they damage your reputation.
- Cases of domestic violence, cruelty by men (498A), dowry death.
- Cases of offences against state i.e rioting, unlawful assembly, rowdy sheet proceedings and other offences of Indian Penal Code as well.
Why are We the Best criminal Lawyers In Hyderabad
- Indian legal jurisprudence was well equipped to protect the rights of innocent persons. It presumes that a person is innocent until proven guilty and gives an opportunity to both the parties in a criminal case to be heard. And it is our responsibility that you avail such principles of natural justice during the proceedings of a criminal case.
- We will analyze the first information report filed/registered. We will be back of you and examine the charges mentioned in it.
- We will assist you to find out flaws in the process of investigation (if any) and put them before the court. In the trial the process of chief examination and the examination in chief plays a vital role in which we have experts who had years of experience and obtained positive results.
- Our services extend to look after court fee, to file an appeal, to procure and produce notable evidence, find out relevant provisions and judicial precedents etc.,
With our professional and procedural proficiency we assure you the finest outcome.